School Catchment Map for Hermitage Academy, Argyll and Bute


Hermitage Academy is situated in Argyll and Bute and is a Non-denominational school. According to information from Summer 2014, there are 1360 pupils and 98 teachers and the school is operating at 78% capacity.

Information about Hermitage Academy

Number of Pupils 1360
Number of Teachers 98
Denomination Non-denominational
Associated primary school Arrochar Primary School, Cardross Primary School, Garelochhead Primary School, Colgrain Primary School, Hermitage Primary School, John Logie Baird Primary School, St Joseph's Primary School, Kilcreggan Primary School, Luss Primary School, Rhu Primary School, Rosneath Primary School,
Building Condition A: Good – Performing well and operating efficiently
Capacity 78%
Funding Type Local Authority

Contact Details for Hermitage Academy

Phone Number 01436 672145
Address Hermitage Academy
Cardross Road
G84 7LA

Pupils’ Attendance at Hermitage Academy, Argyll and Bute

Hermitage Academy Argyll and Bute Average
Attendance 90.1% 91.8%
Authorized Absense 1.4% 1%
Unauthorized Absense 0.5% 0.7%
Truancy Level 1.2% 1.1%
Sickness Absence 4.8% 3.6%
Pupils Arriving Late 1.9% 1.6%
Exceptional Absense 0% 0%
Temporary Exclusions 0% 0%

Pupils Exam Results at Hermitage Academy, Argyll and Bute

% Pupils with 5+ Highers 15
% Pupils with 3+ Highers 39
% Pupils with 1+ Highers 67

Inspection Reports for Hermitage Academy

Inspection Report Date
Download Inspection Report 24/08/2010

Other School Information about Hermitage Academy, Argyll and Bute

Hermitage Academy Argyll and Bute Average
% of pupils taking free school meals 9% 17%

Further information

We believe this information is up to date and correct. If you notice an error or any out of date information, please let us know. The school catchment is generated from information available on the council website. This information is provided for informational purposes only and we do not accept liability for decisions made using this data. As school catchment areas are subject to change, we recommend contacting the local authority for more information.