School Catchment Map for Forrester High School, Edinburgh City

Edinburgh City: Primary School Attendance | Secondary School Attendance | Denominational Schools Attendance | Exam League TablesFree School Meals

Forrester High School is situated in Edinburgh City and is a Non-denominational school. According to information from Summer 2014, there are 672 pupils and 52 teachers and the school is operating at 73% capacity.

Information about Forrester High School

Number of Pupils 672
Number of Teachers 52
Denomination Non-denominational
Associated primary school Broomhouse Primary School, Carrick Knowe Primary School, Gylemuir Primary School, Murrayburn Primary School,
Building Condition A: Good – Performing well and operating efficiently
Capacity 73%
Funding Type Local Authority

Contact Details for Forrester High School

Phone Number 0131 334 9262
Address 212 Broomhouse Road

EH12 9AE

Pupils’ Attendance at Forrester High School, Edinburgh City

Forrester High School Edinburgh City Average
Attendance 85.9% 91.8%
Authorized Absense 1.6% 1%
Unauthorized Absense 0.7% 0.7%
Truancy Level 2.7% 1.1%
Sickness Absence 4.5% 3.6%
Pupils Arriving Late 4.4% 1.6%
Exceptional Absense 0.1% 0%
Temporary Exclusions 0.1% 0%

Pupils Exam Results at Forrester High School, Edinburgh City

% Pupils with 5+ Highers 6
% Pupils with 3+ Highers 15
% Pupils with 1+ Highers 31

Inspection Reports for Forrester High School

Inspection Report Date
Download Inspection Report 05/05/2009

Other School Information about Forrester High School, Edinburgh City

Forrester High School Edinburgh City Average
% of pupils taking free school meals 16.8% 17%

Further information

We believe this information is up to date and correct. If you notice an error or any out of date information, please let us know. The school catchment is generated from information available on the council website. This information is provided for informational purposes only and we do not accept liability for decisions made using this data. As school catchment areas are subject to change, we recommend contacting the local authority for more information.