School Catchment Map for Queen Anne High School, Fife


Queen Anne High School is situated in Fife and is a Non-denominational school. According to information from Summer 2014, there are 1549 pupils and 114 teachers and the school is operating at 67% capacity.

Information about Queen Anne High School

Number of Pupils 1549
Number of Teachers 114
Denomination Non-denominational
Associated primary school Blairhall Primary School, Carnock Primary School, Cairneyhill Primary & Community School, Crossford Primary School, Culross Primary School, McLean Primary School, Milesmark Primary School, Pittencrieff Primary School, Townhill Primary School, Inzievar Primary School, Saline Primary School, Bellyeoman Primary School,
Building Condition A: Good – Performing well and operating efficiently
Capacity 67%
Funding Type Local Authority

Contact Details for Queen Anne High School

Phone Number 01383 502404
Address Pilmuir Street

KY12 0PQ

Pupils’ Attendance at Queen Anne High School, Fife

Queen Anne High School Fife Average
Attendance 89.9% 91.8%
Authorized Absense 0.8% 1%
Unauthorized Absense 0.2% 0.7%
Truancy Level 4.5% 1.1%
Sickness Absence 3.4% 3.6%
Pupils Arriving Late 1% 1.6%
Exceptional Absense 0% 0%
Temporary Exclusions 0.1% 0%

Pupils Exam Results at Queen Anne High School, Fife

% Pupils with 5+ Highers 17
% Pupils with 3+ Highers 32
% Pupils with 1+ Highers 46

Inspection Reports for Queen Anne High School

Inspection Report Date
Download Inspection Report 19/03/2013

Other School Information about Queen Anne High School, Fife

Queen Anne High School Fife Average
% of pupils taking free school meals 12.5% 17%

Further information

We believe this information is up to date and correct. If you notice an error or any out of date information, please let us know. The school catchment is generated from information available on the council website. This information is provided for informational purposes only and we do not accept liability for decisions made using this data. As school catchment areas are subject to change, we recommend contacting the local authority for more information.