School Catchment Map for Inverness Royal Academy, Highland


Inverness Royal Academy is situated in Highland and is a Non-denominational school. According to information from Summer 2014, there are 926 pupils and 78 teachers and the school is operating at 88% capacity.

Information about Inverness Royal Academy

Number of Pupils 926
Number of Teachers 78
Denomination Non-denominational
Associated primary school Bun-sgoil Ghaidhlig Inbhir Nis, Inshes Primary School, Aldourie Primary School, Farr Primary School - Inverness, Foyers Primary School, Holm Primary School, Cauldeen Primary School, Hilton Primary School, Lochardil Primary School, Stratherrick Primary School,
Building Condition D: Bad – Does not support the delivery of services to children and communities
Capacity 88%
Funding Type Local Authority

Contact Details for Inverness Royal Academy

Phone Number 01463 222884
Address Culduthel Road


Pupils’ Attendance at Inverness Royal Academy, Highland

Inverness Royal Academy Highland Average
Attendance 88.6% 91.8%
Authorized Absense 1% 1%
Unauthorized Absense 0.7% 0.7%
Truancy Level 2% 1.1%
Sickness Absence 5.1% 3.6%
Pupils Arriving Late 2.5% 1.6%
Exceptional Absense 0% 0%
Temporary Exclusions 0.1% 0%

Pupils Exam Results at Inverness Royal Academy, Highland

% Pupils with 5+ Highers 18
% Pupils with 3+ Highers 37
% Pupils with 1+ Highers 55

Inspection Reports for Inverness Royal Academy

Inspection Report Date
Download Inspection Report 18/12/2012

Other School Information about Inverness Royal Academy, Highland

Inverness Royal Academy Highland Average
% of pupils taking free school meals 10.4% 17%

Further information

We believe this information is up to date and correct. If you notice an error or any out of date information, please let us know. The school catchment is generated from information available on the council website. This information is provided for informational purposes only and we do not accept liability for decisions made using this data. As school catchment areas are subject to change, we recommend contacting the local authority for more information.